CONGRATULATIONS! If you are able to view this announcement, then you have figured out how to access the class blog, http://mp402.blogspot.com . Whilst this is not an "online only" class, we will be using the Web to access class materials, lectures, coursework and templates, and most importantly to collaborate amongst teams, using the Discussions pages and Google Group tools.
First thing you will need to do is setup a class email address in GMail, www.gmail.com. I recommend that you setup a disposable address that you can use for this class. You can setup your regular email client to check this email account. This way you will keep your personal email address private.
I will then add your email addresses to the Google Group, http://groups.google.com/group/mp402 and mp402@googlegroups.com. That way I (the instructor) can email the whole class easily with weekly updates and information.
I encourage you to upload a picture of yourself to your GMail profile. That will aid me in recognizing you and associating names with faces more quickly.
See you soon, Richard.
--
Richard J Appleyard, Instructor
WWW/Multimedia Professional Program, PSU School of Extended Studies
appler@pdx.edu, www.pdc.pdx.edu/mmedia/, cell: 503-807-2986, skype: appleyar
First thing you will need to do is setup a class email address in GMail, www.gmail.com. I recommend that you setup a disposable address that you can use for this class. You can setup your regular email client to check this email account. This way you will keep your personal email address private.
I will then add your email addresses to the Google Group, http://groups.google.com/group/mp402 and mp402@googlegroups.com. That way I (the instructor) can email the whole class easily with weekly updates and information.
I encourage you to upload a picture of yourself to your GMail profile. That will aid me in recognizing you and associating names with faces more quickly.
See you soon, Richard.
--
Richard J Appleyard, Instructor
WWW/Multimedia Professional Program, PSU School of Extended Studies
appler@pdx.edu, www.pdc.pdx.edu/mmedia/, cell: 503-807-2986, skype: appleyar
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.